Customer contact centre
The NSW Small Business Commission operates a customer contact centre from 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Our customer team is dedicated to answering your questions and helping you solve your business problems.
Topics we can help you with include:
- retail and commercial leases
- information on grants and other financial support
- navigating government services
- tips on starting a new business
- referrals to our mediation service if you need help resolving a dispute.
Small business advocacy
The Commission amplifies the voices of the 850,000 small businesses in NSW and advocates on their behalf on issues that impact their ability to do business.
We can speak on behalf of an individual small business or group of businesses to raise important matters with governments or larger businesses, such as instances of unfair treatment or onerous red tape.