The Newsagents Assistance Fund assists eligible agents to update their NSW Lotteries retail image and fit-out to align with the NSW Lotteries Brand.
Newsagents Assistance Fund Guidelines:
- The Newsagents Assistance Fund is available to NSW Lotteries Agents that were active on 30 January 2015 (Eligible Agents)
- Payments will be made by direct deposit against NSW Lotteries outlet numbers for the Eligible Agents.
- One payment of up to $10,000 will be made per Eligible Agent
- The payment is not to exceed the cost of the fit-out as required by NSW Lotteries
- Payment will be processed upon receipt of the following documents
- Receipt of the application form Online application form or PDF application form
- Copy of an invoice for fit-out including proof of payment/part payment to a NSW Lotteries approved shopfitter
- Audit signoff page showing NSW Lotteries acceptance of fit-out works
- Payment will be processed by the Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner within 14 days of receiving a valid Receipt and Audit Certificate
If you have any questions about the Newsagents Assistance Fund please call 1300 795 534 or email email@example.com. Copies of the PDF application form and supporting documents can be posted to GPO Box 5477, Sydney NSW 2001.