Contact We Assist on 1300 795 534 for further information about how the NSW Small Business Commissioner can help you.
If you need an interpreter:
- please call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 for the cost of a local call
- tell the operator the language you speak
- ask the operator to telephone We Assist on 1300 795 534
People from diverse backgrounds who are looking to start or build a small business in NSW can sometimes be disadvantaged when they don't understand what to do, and we are are here to help.
The NSW Small Business Commissioner is committed to assisting small business operators from culturally diverse backgrounds. As part of this process, we have translated information about the services we offer to small businesses, including key resources and links to government sites that provide advice in a number of languages.
The role of the NSW Small Business Commissioner is to support small businesses in NSW by:
- providing dispute resolution services
- delivering quality business advice through Business Connect
- speaking up for small business within government
Information about the NSW Small Business Commissioner is available in different languages.
Commercial and retail leasing and disputes
Information for your business
No results were found