Under the NSW Small Business Strategy the NSW Government will:
- Explore opportunities for further taxation relief to encourage small businesses to create jobs
- Invest in new skills for business
- Simplify the procurement process to improve opportunities for small businesses to win government contracts
- Address late and extended payment terms and improve options for small businesses to access finance to enable growth and job creation
- Make it easier to start a business in NSW by cutting red tape and connecting businesses with the right information at the right time
- Build digital connectivity and capability in regional NSW and help businesses to take advantage of technological change.
Download the NSW Small Business Strategy