Skip to main content
Close video

I have a residential bond. Where do I get help for that?

NSW Fair Trading holds all residential bonds.

This help article from the Fair Trading site explains how to get your residential bond back.

If you need further help with a residential bond, please visit Fair Trading's site or call them on 13 32 20.