Skip to main content
Close video

How do I top up my bond?

To top your bond, download and fill the Retail  Bond Lodgement form from our site.

 Make sure that you check the ‘Top up for’ box and that you include the bond number.


Once all parties have completed and signed the form, you have two payment options:

  1. Cheque

To pay by cheque, send the completed form and a cheque payable to the NSW Small Business Commissioner to the following address:

PO BOX W275, Parramatta Westfield NSW 2150



  1. Electronic fund transfer

To pay by electronic fund transfer, email us the completed form at [email protected]


Once we have received and processed your form, we will email you bank details to transfer the bond money.

If you are real estate and you are registered on WeAgree, you will be able to see your bond under ‘Leases’ once it is lodged and you will find an advice of lodgement on the Lease page.

If you're not on WeAgree and you'll need an advice of lodgement or if you have questions about your bond, please contact us.