Skip to main content
Close video

How do I change the Managing Agent or Property Owner for my retail bond?

To notify us of a change of agency or owner, download and complete the Change of Managing Agent and Owner form, and send a scanned version or a clear picture to [email protected]

If five or more bonds are transferred from one agency or owner to another, please send us a list of bonds (with bond number and/or property address) and a letter with the following information:

  • A request to transfer the bonds;
  • For properties managed by agencies: name, role and signature of both incoming and ongoing agency directors or licensees-in-charge;
  • For properties managed by owners: name, role and signature of company directors (if the property belongs to a company), name and signature of individuals (if the property belongs to one or several individuals) as well as the signature of the outgoing/ongoing agent, as appropriate.