The Newsagents Assistance Fund assists eligible agents to update their NSW Lotteries retail image and fit-out to align with the NSW Lotteries Brand.
Newsagents Assistance Fund Guidelines:
- The Newsagents Assistance Fund is available to NSW Lotteries Agents that were active on 30 January 2015 (Eligible Agents)
- Payments will be made by direct deposit against NSW Lotteries outlet numbers for the Eligible Agents.
- One payment of up to $10,000 will be made per Eligible Agent
- The payment is not to exceed the cost of the fit-out as required by NSW Lotteries
- Payment will be processed upon receipt of the following documents
- Receipt of the application form Online application form or PDF application form
- Copy of an invoice for fit-out including proof of payment/part payment to a NSW Lotteries approved shopfitter
- Audit signoff page showing NSW Lotteries acceptance of fit-out works
- Payment will be processed by the Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner within 14 days of receiving a valid Receipt and Audit Certificate
If you have any questions about the Newsagents Assistance Fund please call 1300 795 534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of the PDF application form and supporting documents can be posted to GPO Box 5477, Sydney NSW 2001.
Support for Newsagents through Small Biz Connect
The Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner is inviting NSW Lotteries Agents to take part in the Small Biz Connect Program, with two sessions at no cost, to support you as you navigate the transition from an Agency Agreement to a Franchise Agreement.
Small Biz Connect is a quality, personalised and subsidised business advisory program that provides face-to-face support from one of our 60 Small Biz Connect advisors throughout NSW.
The advisors can offer help with:
- business planning;
- cash flow management;
- succession planning;
- changing the business model; and
- diversification of revenue streams.
As part of the support available the Small Biz Connect advisors can also complete a range of business health checks on topics including retail, succession planning, marketing, sales and social media.
If you would like to book an appointment please email
email@example.com and we will provide priority support with a business advisor in your local area.